Sunday, June 3, 2012

New extra youtube channel and the following of me!!!!

Hi My fans, as you all know My blogs, emails,phones and computers are hacked. It is not strange when it comes to phones as you can not root it and put à firewall in. Then the insurances does not work. All is otherwise the same. Due to these issues I can not update some of My sures/blogs. All knows that I am out for à group, probably an arabic kind of. They (theory) now tries to record false proofs by letting à helicopter record false pre-recorded proofs of any kind. I hear the chopter every day in here, trying to put out lies lies and more lies to finally be able to Steal the last I own... My name, aka ID. Why would I otherwise be out for such many problems at the same time, I suspect this group partly recide in My house and are working at nights with some sick businesses. There have been many young girls running in and out here and I have heard strange music playing at nights. Last, all knows that My family earlier have suffered that someone have broke into our apt. That was in 2007. Strange things happened in Stockholm too where people knew things about us they should not know...so I dont think that I imagine when I claim that they even in this apt have used my bedware, my kitchen things, and last but not least my clothes... I suspect that together with what I have experienced when it comes to the Id theft, I can say that they are trying to accuse me for à sex and computer crime!!!!!! Of course I am innocent, I have à group helping me out now to get this right, I will also talk to the local police. What I suffer no one can imagine but it is all about the idea I wrote many years ago how you can know what à person is thinking, as they now tries to steal just via such false recordings as they do otherwise. I am sure they have used some arabic people (theory) or some of my relatives claiming that they are me, and/or are claiming that they are the one who this doc knows what has been thought. I deliver every day and they are picking up thoughts fr.o.m. Me via the equipment I have in My body. (probably it has worked out that way,without My permission they have placed it in My body) It collegets Metalls,and I am sick many days. I have lost hair both on head and between My legs, last...having areas on my front legs where no Hair longer grow. I have probs with My stomage and suspect the peristaltic is not working good.There are much more to add such as breathing problems,bad sight, e t c. Can i already suffer cancer? From all metals I mean. The docs so far says I am healthy so ok...then I now go on vacation. He took tests the other day, so far without complaints. Now they try to force me into hospital to make me silent, accuse me for being psychological sick. Help me out someone. I am not sick, they probably stole this idea I wrote, about the connection between stomage and brain where one via signals and à total control of the persons moves and behaviours can count how the one are thinking... under à computer brake in I had 2003,it must have been copied and stolen, can be earlier too.Thats reported but nothing happened. Thats 9 years ago. Last, it seems like if people really believe in that I would go 'dead' and leave all this behind. I cant, I havent even continued My music so one dont quit before even having practiced. Also I miss the given promises from 2010... My wish is that all this will stop now so I can start with my new Cd plan ('when life begin'). Fans, wish me good luck.Planning 14 days vacation where I will decide à new home abroad. Much Love And Prayers,/Sivan

No comments:

 
Angel

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE ABOVE YOU, MAKING THINGS BETTER. THE PAIN IS NOT ABOUT THAT, THE PAIN IS PITY FOR THOSE PROMOTING IT SO HARD...