Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ache, brakechanging, acting, attitude...and...and....

I am aching, I am braking, I am acting, I have attitude, I dont get, I get, I find solutions, I loose solutions, I listen to music and I change, I see, I dont see. Is this life? I only know one thing, and that is for sure....How many sites they are blocking me from, I will never ever, never ever, forget that radiovoice I once heard in 2010 at onefm.se, that man I love more than anyone else in the world....he changed my life, he made me a woman again, and I o nly know people around are trying to destroy it for me by closing all my accounts temporary to not be able to contact him in any way...

I thought love was something free in my country, but I dont know am I wrong. I have changed many times due to things happening around, lies, and accusations, but I always went back, to him. That Swedish radio host, the secret one....will I ever meet him? I dont know...

All can read my blog at sivansverige.blogspot.com, the original blog I cant update now.

The sun will always shine on him, even though rumors are telling me bad bad bad things over and over again, so who is people? Why are they actiing like this? Why are they always trying to get me from him?

I suppose I will never get an answer, or reply.
But, for sure...I am not sick, I am healthy, I am in love, this is it....the issue making me be SO mad, SO happy, SO in hate, SO sad....easy count. And...they still say...YOU tried to find your teenage dream back. YOU, are so many, but so secret, so many P....there are


psst...this song he played to me in 2010/2011... so it is not new for me

Sivan

No comments:

 
Angel

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE ABOVE YOU, MAKING THINGS BETTER. THE PAIN IS NOT ABOUT THAT, THE PAIN IS PITY FOR THOSE PROMOTING IT SO HARD...