Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MY RADIOHOST, SWEDISH MAN....

Listen and be amazed. Today, I was logged in to and Israelian mans account at songweavers.com, I really dont get what The site have such problems all The time, my friend Peter Lindahl Said something about that it was hacked wha he had Said....all this is a Gang of idiots hacking others accounts, I have never ever thought I could be hacked like this! Should I laugh or should I cry? I love you my Christian radiohost from Onefm radio during 2010, sending between 22 to 02, you Swedish wonderful man i never forget....you are my Dream of Dreams. I DONT love any forreigners at all. They have hacked my facebook, and two emails. Sivan love love and love you my baby, call Me...u find Me at Eniro or hitta.se or in The catalog maybe. My own Little radiohost, miss you so.....

No comments:

 
Angel

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE ABOVE YOU, MAKING THINGS BETTER. THE PAIN IS NOT ABOUT THAT, THE PAIN IS PITY FOR THOSE PROMOTING IT SO HARD...