Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Folks, there are many sick People nowadays, I read a poem at songweavers.com today, telling Me a man wrote about a love he has, pointing her Gun to him at nights, she gave her kids away, hahahaha, what mother does that???? I love love love my Girls and Hate voice detectors and voice recognitions they are using to make People Believe I am saying things I have never Said...hahaha, he is really sick!!! The man behind these voice changes must in for Care....now. I love my Girls and everyone knows about it. Angry you can be, scream you can Do WHEN you get wrong info about things People are trying to make you Believe...but WHEN The truth appear...then you Change. The radiohost from Sweden is MY Guy, and not my 17, 25 or 14 year old kids, Linette, Sandra and Elin, he is Only Only mine.,..or should I call myself JORUN??? Haha, heard she is on facebook talking to my Guy...rediciolus. He belongs with Me, he is my halleluja...

No comments:

 
Angel

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE ABOVE YOU, MAKING THINGS BETTER. THE PAIN IS NOT ABOUT THAT, THE PAIN IS PITY FOR THOSE PROMOTING IT SO HARD...